Nagarkot Hikking is a short trek that gives you the real essence of rural Nepal along with the Majestic mountain views. Dhulikhel is a beautiful place situated 32 km east of Kathmandu valley inhibited with the several temples, diverse landscape and people. This place is highly renowned by Mountain View point near to the Kathmandu valley and offers the absolute panorama of the towering mountains from Karyolung in the east to Himalchuli in the west. Nagarkot is a beautiful hillock situated to the 30 km east to the rim of the Kathmandu valley. This hillock pot situated at an elevation of (2,175m.) is a favorite weekend spot for the nature lovers. Nagarkot is the best sunrise view point that is easily accessible and very near to the Kathmandu valley.
Day 01:From Kathmandu we drive to Sankhu and hike to Nagarkot (2100m.). This will take about (3-4 hours):
Day 02:Today early in the morning we visit the sunrise view point to observe panoramic view of the majestic mountains. And trek back to Dhulikhel(1440m 5-6 hrs)
Day 03:Today we visit different temples and mountain viewing spots in Dhulikhel and drive back to Kathmandu. Evening farewell dinner in Typical Nepali Culture and say good bye.
Day 04:Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination
The Trip cost will Vary Depending on the Group Size Duration of days and Services required please contact Us Via Our website with your Details to Obtain a Quote.
- All Transportation
- 3 meals per day during the trek (B L D) including Tea or coffee, Tea break at 4:00 pm with cookies
- Accommodation on Tea House ( Lodge ) or provided Tents during the trek as mentioned in the trek type
- Accommodation on B B star Hotel in Kathmandu
- High Experienced Government Licensed Guide and Necessary porter during the trek.
- All Government local Taxes National park Fees ( TIMS:Trekkers Information Management System) first Aid kit,general equipment for Porter.
- Guide and porter salary Staff insurance During the trekking.and extra services according to the guest per Demand.
- International Airfare
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks,phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance,Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health ,Loss Theift or Damage and personal effects. we Advice you to take out personal Travel Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.