Everest base camp
trek the most popular, exotic and adventurous trekking package in Nepal. This fascination trekking destination into Khumbu region is flourished
with adventurous trekking trail, snow covered Himalayan serene, lush green
forest of rhodendron and oak, various colored and cultural settlement of Sherpa
people and many more exotic sightseeing and cultural tour within. This
delighted trek will let you explore the finest sightseeing areas that offers an
epic panorama view of mighty Himalayas of this region such as Mt. Everest 8,848m, Mt.Thamserku, Mt.
Khangtega, Mt. Amadablan 6,812m, Mt.Lhotse 8,516m, Mt.Nuptse 7,855m, Mt.Pomari
7,161m, Mt. Kwangde-Ri, Mt.Makalu 8,463m and more than 150 other high
Everest base camp
trek starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu all the way to Lukla
(2820m), one of the most treacherous airstrip of the world. Upon your arrival
at Lukla our representative will assist you and then we start our walking from
Lukla ascending all the way to the lap of the Mt Everest. Our trekking trail
passes via fascinating cultural and sightseeing destination. We pass through
Namche Bazaar (the gate way town to Everest), Tengboche (visit the oldest and
historical Buddhist monasteries and Everest view). Commencing this
awe-inspiring trek into Everest region will let you with exotic memories and
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1,310 m.), welcome to Kathmandu. we assist you from international airport to the hotel. Trekking perpetration and description.
Day 02: Today we fly a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,828 m.). 35 minutes and 3 hours trek to Phakding (2,620 m.) Overnight at Lodge.
Day 03: Trek for 6-7 hours from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m.). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: acclimatization day in Namche. ascent to Everest view Hotel 3840mt and decent down Namche 3,440mt.(overnight at same lodge)
Day 05: Trek for 5 hours to Tengboche (3,867 m.). Overnight at Lodge.
Trek for 5 hours to Dingboche (4,410 m.). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatization day (ascent Nagarjun hill and decent Dingboche) enjoy the views of mountain .Overnight at Lodge
Trek for 4 hours to Lobuche (5,140 m.). Overnight at Lodge
Day 09: we visit to Everest Base Camp (5,365 m.) and then walk Back to Gorakshep. Overnight at Lodge
Day 10: Early morning climb to Kalapathar (5,545 m). Enjoy incredible view of fascinating Himalaya range of Everest region. After sightseeing climb back to Base Camp and then trek for 6-7 hours down to Pheriche (4,270 m.) .Overnight at Lodge
Day 11: Trek for 7 hours back to Namche Bazar. Overnight at Lodge.
Trek for 7 hours back to Lukla. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Flight back to Kathmandu, and transfer to Hotel. Farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
The trip cost will vary depending on the group size duration of days and services required please contact us via our website with your details to obtain a Quote.
- Airport Pick up + Drop
- Domestic Flight for Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu
- Airport Tax
- 3 meals per day during the trek (B L D) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Tea House ( Lodge ) or provided Tents during the trek as mentioned in the trek type
- Accommodation on B B star Hotel in Kathmandu
- High Experienced Government Licensed Guide and Necessary porter during the trek.
- All Government local Taxes
- Sagarmatha National park Fees Rs. 3,000
- TIMS card $ 20 (Trekkers information Management System)
- First Aid kit,general equipment for Porter
- Guide and porter salary
- All Filed Staff insurance during the trekking and extra services according to the guest per demand.
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as alcoholic beverage drinks,phone and laundry
- Emergency rescue and travel insurance,trip cancellation cost accident or health, loss, theft or damage and personal effects.
- Hot shower
- Tips and gratuities.